Communications Tools You Should Be Able To Use


Do you want to succeed in your virtual communications, but are not sure how?
Communication is foremost in our daily lives. We communicate when interacting with our family members, friends and other individuals. Communications skills become more significant in professional contexts than in any other setting. The digital world we experience frequently bombards us with new communications tools which are most of the time, used in professional contexts. The more digitized we get, the more we need to learn new skills aligned with new apps and channels. Whether working in logistics, accountancy, education, pharmacy, human resources management, or communications, you need to have these skills.

"Confused where to start? No worries! I have done thorough research and have 4 top recommended communications tools/apps you should be able to use  to outperform at work, either individually or as a team. 


My 4 Communications Tools You Should Learn To Use


  1. Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Teams is one of the most recommended communications tools everyone should learn to use. According to Compete 366, Microsoft Teams works well in professional settings where it helps boost collaboration, communication and performance. Microsoft Teams has amazing features, beyond possibilities to make video meetings, Microsoft Teams makes it possible to share documents while in a meeting and work together; these documents are stored in the app and can be accessed whenever needed. Thanks to the user-friendliness of Microsoft Teams, it is attributed to when it comes to working remotely. Furthermore, Microsoft Teams is that it is compatible with different devices including mobile phones making it much easier for everyone to use.


  1. Slack: Statistics show that Slack has 12 million active users per day. Not only does Slack play a role as a communications tool but as a project management tool. This is because Slack makes it possible to communicate with individuals working on projects, by creating channels in accordance with the projects and people assigned to work on a specific project. Slack is also recommended based on the fact that it's simple to use; the features are less complicated and everyone can manipulate them easily. Likewise Microsoft Teams, Slack allows documents sharing and storing; Slack also works on mobile phones.. In order to enhance conferencing with Slack, Slack has plug-ins which make it possible to join or make calls on other communications tools like Zoom, Google Hangouts, so forth. 


  1. Zoom: Zoom is also one of the communications tools that are recommended to use mostly when things need to be done remotely. Zoom is a very popular video-conferencing tool that is appreciated for different simple features it has. Like other video conferencing tools, Zoom offers possibilities to chat, share screen record meetings to be checked even after the session. More than this, Zoom has a specificity enabling rooms (groups) during a meeting. This is a feature which allows the host or co-host to split meeting participants into different breakout rooms to work on their assigned work as a group. After the groups are done, there's a possibility to come back to the main meeting. This feature makes online meetings very actual as physical classes or training sessions where groups are important. 


  1. Google Hangouts: Great, you already know and use the app. For many of us, this app is meant for casual discussions and we never use it in professional contexts: communicating with employees, team members and clients. However, research proves that Google Hangouts is increasingly being used in teams' collaboration and communications, marketing webinars creation. Google Hangouts has options for video conferencing, screen sharing and chat that make meeting participants engaged and focused. 


Now that we are undergoing unprecedented times due to COVID-19 pandemic, many companies and businesses are forced to do all of their work remotely. Needless to mention, we don't know when the pandemic is setting us free. This implies that we vehemently need to cope with the new norm of working remotely, no matter in what industry we work. The tools discussed will help you in communications. However, The list of possibilities is greater than what I have shared here. You may research for others that would best fit your organization to ensure high productivity.


Comments

Eric Niyongira said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric Niyongira said…
This is so educational. Communication is a key to success. Keep your good work
Unknown said…
Thanks Gilbert for your insights. I do agree with you that Zoom can help us to communicate remotely. Keep up the good work!
Unknown said…
I like how you mention slack. Slack is most often used by developers who are working on a project. Slack is my favorite tool of communication. I like it!!!
Unknown said…
Thank you a lot @ Gilbert, I really like the way you always eager to share with us helpful article that help us to learn more, and it will assist us in our daily lives. By the way, keep stepping.
Doria said…
These are very educational, keep it up Gilbert!
Sincere Izabayo said…
Thanks for this thoughtful content
Pazzoosi said…
Thanks a lot to this Mr Gilbert
Unknown said…
very assential papa
Theodette said…
Thank you Gilbert for sharing us very helpful ideas. Keep it up!
Alain Pacis said…
wao I hope those essential tools are going to help me and thanks for sharing
Unknown said…
Thank you so much Gilbert for sharing this article. The tools are very important 👍
Unknown said…
Thank you for sharing this good message with us dear Gilbert. It is really helpful!
This is an interesting blog post Gilbert. We need to know the best and effective communication tools to use for us to become effective in what we do. I learned Slack as a new tool of communication. I’m going to try to navigate it too.

Keep it up
Interesting blog!
I liked the fact you mentioned Microsoft Team. I recently learned to use it, it is somehow challenging. But once you get familiar with it, the communication become easy. You can schedule the meetings, work on the same tasks collaboratively, and so on.
Unknown said…
Wowww very interesting stand forward
Rickent said…
Thank you so much. I will try to use slack. Be blessed
Unknown said…
Thanks fellow blogger for your time on my blog. Hope the blogger raised your inspirations to a high level.
Rickent said…
Thank you so much. I will try to use slack. Be blessed
Unknown said…
Dear Rickent,
I appreciate your time on my blog. Glad you could get something new to try from my blog.
Unknown said…
Hi There,
I appreciate your time on my blog.
Unknown said…
Hi There,

Glad you have tried Microsoft Team app before,... My thoughts: Don't stop it. Try it again and hope you will make it.
Unknown said…
Hi Bruce,
Glad you learnt something new from my blog. Slack is simple to use and manipulate. Please give it a try.
Unknown said…
Hi There,

Thanks for your time on my blog, hope you learnt something.
Unknown said…
Hi There,

Glad you were able to spend some time on my blog. Hope you learned something new.
Unknown said…
Thanks Achille for your time on my blog. Hope you learned something new from my blog.
Unknown said…
Hi There,

Glad you had some time on my blog. I hope you learnt something from my blog.
Unknown said…
Hi There,

Glad you had some time on my blog. I hope you learnt something new from my blog..
Unknown said…
Thanks for your time on my blog. Hope you learned something new from it.
Unknown said…
Thanks for your time on my blog. I hope you learnt something new.
Unknown said…
Hi There,

Thanks for your time on my blog. I hope you learnt something new.
Unknown said…
Thanks Sincere for your time on my blog. I hope you learnt something new.
Unknown said…
Hi Pazzoosi,
Thanks for your time on my blog. I hope you learnt something new on my blog.
Unknown said…
Hi Doria,

Thank you for your time on my blog. I hope you learnt something new.
Unknown said…
Hi There,
Thank you for your time on my blog. I hope you learnt something new.
Thanks Mr Gilbert for this blog it very crucial to us
Oh iam so excited for your great work obout communication tools .
Keep up and iam looking forward for those 4 communication tools just like zoom , microsoft word and etc .but how are you going
to emphasise and encourage peoples
Reason for this is that with the help of
All 4 communication tools you have said about pandemic desease like covid 19 and others as all peoples , organizayions and community and private campanies we adapt for we'll never face by negative risk of pandemic deseases . I realy appreciate you .

The Most Viewed Post

6 Things You Should Know Before You Age 30