Happy New Year of 2021! My Encomium To You

Have you already discovered that life is an ecosystem? If not yet, then you get to know. We always strive for self-reliance and independence as individuals. Nonetheless, everything has a beginning as well as an end. Consequently, one's self-reliance and independence can't be enough alone. We always need other people to move us forward. Moreover, even if we may be able to push ourselves forward, we undoubtedly   base on what some people have helped us with in the past. As a human, I lived the same life. I depended on different individuals to be a man I am. Some supported me as their responsibilities and others did it as benevolence. In this short blog, I am extending my gratitude to all individuals and institutions that played a role in my life. This is my generalized encomium to you, conglomerating all the categories of benevolent people in my life.

 

Initiative Supporters: In the first place, I say thank you. Very recently, I communicated an initiative to help street children in Kigali, Kimironko celebrate Christmas day. In fact, I wouldn't make it on my own. I had the idea, but struggled with financing it and bringing it to life. Glad I had you understand my idea and support it. Yes, we supported the kids, but I was supported too. Getting the idea welcomed, supported and executed made me exhilarated. May you keep your impeccable attitude and change the lives all over the world. More importantly, I am glad that you found this as an unstoppable act. Hope we will help them even more in this new year and many more others; till the problem is eradicated.

Professional Development: In this section, I want to extend my gratitude to founders of different organizations I have passed through, the staff members of each organization and individuals we've been together on the journey. I thank teachers and Course Facilitators whom I passed through and the colleagues along the way. I learnt a lot from you; I marvel you're my great friends. Furthermore, I thank the organizations that gave me some working experiences. I learned a lot from the peers, the organizational structures, the list goes. I wish each and everyone an adventurous year as we embrace positive changes and aim for bigger achievements.

Blog Supporters: I extend my atypical gratitude to you who have commented on my blog, shared my blog, gave me thumps up, read it... In reality, without you supporting me, writing was not possible. My passion in blogging was strengthened by you making it conversational: you gave me a stage to speak to you. Thanks for your time and considerations. Hope you keep doing the same in this new year as I am not stopping this too.

Sharing Opportunities: Your support was really incomparable. Thank you for the professional and growth related opportunities that you have shared with me. From them, I grew professionally, learnt new skills and understood my profession even better. 

Expressing all my gratification is really impossible: not talking about the jokes, the feedback,..... This is a nutshell of what I am thankful to you. I know the words can't tell it all. I wanted to wish a happy new year of 2021 and all the subsequent years. ðŸ’—💛💙


Comments

Thank you for expressing your gratitudes.
May 2021 be full of achievements.
Good luck

The Most Viewed Post

Communications Tools You Should Be Able To Use

6 Things You Should Know Before You Age 30